Saturday, October 20, 2012

Newfoundland Pony Stallions for Sale


Good Afternoon, Gertrude Maxwell has asked me to distribute this email to you. Please consider her young stallions. Their bloodlines and other pertinent information has been included below. More information and photographs can be found in the 2011 Stallion Directory, pages 35, 36 and 37. Their sire Dover Cliff is reflected on page 35 of this directory. Thanks Pat From Gertrude ………………… Good day Pony Owners, I have been raising Newfoundland Ponies with my family since 1995 in rural Saskatchewan, Canada. I am always impressed by their great disposition, athletic ability and hardiness. I have 5 stallions that are not being utilized to their full potential thus I would like to sell or lease some of them. All our animals have been handled since birth by myself and our 4 children who now range in age from 12-20 years. The stallions have had regular farrier care, their teeth floated bi-annually, regular vaccinations and worming. They are easy to handle, curious, friendly, use to other animals, are easy to load and live in a very busy farm yard and/or are out to pasture. Yes, my stallions live together in the same field. NNP Ethan Sire: Dover Cliff #351C (Prince Tamarack #206 x Molly ‘C’ #252) Dame: Beothic’s Nutmeg #474F (Beothic’s Blueberry #361 x Beothic’s Pepper #373) Unproven Stallion YOB 2007 Ethan has been ridden by my girls but I would consider him very green broke. He is a nice mover, gentle and would make a great addition to your breeding program.


No comments:

Post a Comment